Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Vacation beckons!

Sunset on Captiva Beach 2010



I cannot wait! Seriously. I'm getting antsy already! I get to go to Florida in a little over 3 weeks and spend a wonderful time relaxing on the beach with my hubby AND my bestie! What could be better?? Seriously. So just to taunt you, I'm showing off where I get to be. Yes, I need a new swimsuit cause alas, the old one- let's just say it's not happening. And I need sunblock, cause I'm as white as white can be! But I am excited!

See, this is what I am talking about. Live life. I seriously don't know how I'm going to get to the third floor condo and back every day- or how I'm going to stroll the beach (likely, it'll be a beach chair for me and a piggy-back ride from my hubby), but I'm doing it! Don't let "stuff" get in the way of fun time with your hubby. Seriously, this is what makes marriage fun and if you aren't having any fun together, FIX IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment